Product: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (3 of 33 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Wilkes-Barre Township, Pennsylvania - Go somewhere else

had an appointment for noon on 11/11/2019 for an oil change and tire rotation . drove 10 miles to get there on time. asked how long about 45min.the manager said they are busy and it would be 3hrs before they could do it i said have an appointment at noon i also said no-one called to even let me know about the 3hr delay. if they cant even schedule an oil change and inconvenience a customer like they did.i recommend take your business somewhere else.
Consumer A

Hello, we know that your time is important and we would like to investigate the long wait you experienced during your appointment for you oil change and tire rotation. Please email us at SocialCare@Bfrc.com with further details, your contact information and invoice number (if available).

We look forward to your email soon and value you as a Firestone customer. ^Bryan

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Canton, Ohio - Womenbe aware

Firestone ripped off my wife and daughter both in period of 8 months. the manager of the store told me if they are over 18 and not 'handycapped' they should be smart enough to be able to say no to their sales pitches...they prey on women by selling them services not needed such as rebalancing tires and other phony labor scams. this store is on everhard road in canton ohio store number 8230....stay away and tell your friends women be aware

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take your feedback seriously it's what helps us offer you better auto service!

We'd like to discuss your recent service in greater detail. To protect your personal information we'd like to discuss this offline.

Please reach out to us at Socialcare@bfrc.com with details, invoice number, store location, and your contact information. We hope to hear from you soon!

Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager
Cons
  • Dishonety
  • Front desk staff confused explains things confusing
Reason of review
i stuck up for my family and firestone had me fired by threatening to stop doing buissiness with them. its funny that i lost myjob for taking my wife and daughters part and the guy ripping of women is still managing your store #3872
Loss
Tags
  • FIRESTONE BAD
  • Store 8230

Firestone Complete Auto Care in Brockport, New York - No LEAD Techs

That place in Brockport, NY have ZERO lead techs, nor any of those has ASE certified. I would NOT take my car to that business where their techs is only 1 year experience or less. Even their 350lbs manager who kept sitting his *** and being not nice, and yelling at techs to do the dirty work or try find a way to make $$$ even it doesnt need to be fixed. Take your business at anywhere, not this one. I know this because I USED to work for that place. I won't even take my car there for service at all.

Also BEWARE of that place when ur taking car there during real slow day. They will find a way to make sales by altering work order, such as tire depth, brake pads depth.

Also for Safety Inspection, they CANT fail you if your brake pads is at 1/32". It has to be metal to metal.

They will try to convince you. Take your vehicle to Monro, they are guaranteed to beat their price.

Consumer A

Hello,

Thank you for providing this feedback and we would like to make sure that this is addressed. Please call our employee action line at 1-800-750-4975 so these concerns can be looked into.

View more comments (1)