3.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had when starting up. That did not fix the problem.

Went back on April 24th and had the alternator and another new alternator belt replaced. The first belt cost me $31.50. The second alternator belt cost $10.50 in the same month! That sounds funny to me. After paying for all this work, I still had a squeal! Went back and they stated they had tightened it all they were going to because it would tear up the alternator.

Just last week, I went to my dependable mechanic and asked them to take a look. He said right off the bat, these are the wrong belts! They were too big and they could not be tightened any more because they were too big! I have spent a considerable amount of money here and I am not happy. I know it was over a year ago, but wrong is wrong and I'm still wondering why they charged me for two alternator belts in the same month! I have the receipts if you need copies.

The invoice #'s are 144417 and 145025.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Firestone Complete Auto Care and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $282 and wants Firestone Complete Auto Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Sears Auto Center. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Firestone Complete Auto Care and firestone complete auto care belt replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social
#1207871

Hello, we understand your frustration with this and we'd like to look into it for you. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.