On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had when starting up. That did not fix the problem.
Went back on April 24th and had the alternator and another new alternator belt replaced. The first belt cost me $31.50. The second alternator belt cost $10.50 in the same month! That sounds funny to me. After paying for all this work, I still had a squeal! Went back and they stated they had tightened it all they were going to because it would tear up the alternator.
Just last week, I went to my dependable mechanic and asked them to take a look. He said right off the bat, these are the wrong belts! They were too big and they could not be tightened any more because they were too big! I have spent a considerable amount of money here and I am not happy. I know it was over a year ago, but wrong is wrong and I'm still wondering why they charged me for two alternator belts in the same month! I have the receipts if you need copies.
The invoice #'s are 144417 and 145025.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place! I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16..."
- "They told me multiple different excuses as to why I couldn't return my dress. I took 6 emails before they would send me the return address...mind you they replied to..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."