High Point, North Carolina
3.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had when starting up. That did not fix the problem.

Went back on April 24th and had the alternator and another new alternator belt replaced. The first belt cost me $31.50. The second alternator belt cost $10.50 in the same month! That sounds funny to me. After paying for all this work, I still had a squeal! Went back and they stated they had tightened it all they were going to because it would tear up the alternator.

Just last week, I went to my dependable mechanic and asked them to take a look. He said right off the bat, these are the wrong belts! They were too big and they could not be tightened any more because they were too big! I have spent a considerable amount of money here and I am not happy. I know it was over a year ago, but wrong is wrong and I'm still wondering why they charged me for two alternator belts in the same month! I have the receipts if you need copies.

The invoice #'s are 144417 and 145025.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Belt Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social
#1207871

Hello, we understand your frustration with this and we'd like to look into it for you. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.