Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone Auto Service - Worst service - First time visited and very bad experience with their service
Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take couple of hours to service my Car. I received call after couple of hours and told me shocked news, need to change my Oil Pan. This is due to previous technician used oversized drain plug has been used, and the pan threads are stripped. Drain plug will not retighten in the motor and threads are damaged beyond repair. Could not determine this prior to servicing. Looks like they did something wrong, something mess up and forced to try different make car drain plug and screwed up my oil pan. And trying to make by previous technician mistake. I know more about my previous technician and having their service from couple of years. Firestone near to my place and thought to change my service but come to know their services are *** for first visit itself.
My plan was to change the Oil for approx. $30 they made me finally to pay $598. After my couple of requests not ready to reduce the bill not even labor charges. Also come to know one more surprise, charged me for Oil Pan part cost $408 but seems to be Hyundai parts price showing around $200. They are trying to make commission even the parts also. There is nothing genuine even their service and prices. This is my first time visit experience and never will do business with them. I will make sure that my friends and community know about this and will try to save others not suffer with Firestone Auto services. This is happened at Firestone Complete Auto Care, 140th Ave, Bellevue, WA.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service and excessive charge
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Pan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "Unbelievable I post my picture and they remove because they don't approve it and my picture was good here is the picture it's not naughty not nude l don't..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."