Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone Auto Service - Worst service - First time visited and very bad experience with their service
Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take couple of hours to service my Car. I received call after couple of hours and told me shocked news, need to change my Oil Pan. This is due to previous technician used oversized drain plug has been used, and the pan threads are stripped. Drain plug will not retighten in the motor and threads are damaged beyond repair. Could not determine this prior to servicing. Looks like they did something wrong, something mess up and forced to try different make car drain plug and screwed up my oil pan. And trying to make by previous technician mistake. I know more about my previous technician and having their service from couple of years. Firestone near to my place and thought to change my service but come to know their services are *** for first visit itself.
My plan was to change the Oil for approx. $30 they made me finally to pay $598. After my couple of requests not ready to reduce the bill not even labor charges. Also come to know one more surprise, charged me for Oil Pan part cost $408 but seems to be Hyundai parts price showing around $200. They are trying to make commission even the parts also. There is nothing genuine even their service and prices. This is my first time visit experience and never will do business with them. I will make sure that my friends and community know about this and will try to save others not suffer with Firestone Auto services. This is happened at Firestone Complete Auto Care, 140th Ave, Bellevue, WA.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service and excessive charge
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Pan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Complaints very similar to my experience with Rosewe.com I had seen images surfacing through my feed on Facebook. I saw a couple of items that I could use to..."
- "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...."
- "Just now returned from body shop so disgusting.Had bought moisturing vitamin e big and small pack and along with that rose face pack on 10 th december having buy 3..."