Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone Auto Service - Worst service - First time visited and very bad experience with their service
Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take couple of hours to service my Car. I received call after couple of hours and told me shocked news, need to change my Oil Pan. This is due to previous technician used oversized drain plug has been used, and the pan threads are stripped. Drain plug will not retighten in the motor and threads are damaged beyond repair. Could not determine this prior to servicing. Looks like they did something wrong, something mess up and forced to try different make car drain plug and screwed up my oil pan. And trying to make by previous technician mistake. I know more about my previous technician and having their service from couple of years. Firestone near to my place and thought to change my service but come to know their services are *** for first visit itself.
My plan was to change the Oil for approx. $30 they made me finally to pay $598. After my couple of requests not ready to reduce the bill not even labor charges. Also come to know one more surprise, charged me for Oil Pan part cost $408 but seems to be Hyundai parts price showing around $200. They are trying to make commission even the parts also. There is nothing genuine even their service and prices. This is my first time visit experience and never will do business with them. I will make sure that my friends and community know about this and will try to save others not suffer with Firestone Auto services. This is happened at Firestone Complete Auto Care, 140th Ave, Bellevue, WA.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service and excessive charge
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Pan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6..."
- "As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs. It's becoming unsafe to operate. Since April/May, I have asked them..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."