I live in NJ.My daughter's car (my car) broke down in Port St.

Lucie, FL back on March 6. AAA towed her car to Firestone All American Tire and Service. They told me the engine blew and I agreed to have them replace it (with a rebuilt). Cody - store manager was nice enough at the time.

Got a quote and gave a deposit. Signed quote on 3/14/11. It is now May 2 (and we're supposed to get her car back today). Not so sure about that.

They have been rude, won't return my calls-if I do get the manager he just tells me it's going to take as long as it takes. I called Firestone back in March and had a 3 way call with them. Firestone won't help me because they say the store is independent (just sell Firestone Tires). I have tried a few times.

My question is this: Why would Firestone let anyone that they won't stand behind use their name. This is just awful and misleading. I cannot tell you how horrible this has been. The shop manager and employees are rude and they lie My daughter is stuck with no transportation and has been for over 6 weeks.

She isn't old enough to rent a car (she's in college there). I am out to send Firestone a message.

This is my first complaint board.And I'm going to find more places to post this!

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

FIRESTONE SUX, WENT FOR STATE INSPECTION AND WAS TOLD WINDSHIELD WIPER NEEDED RPLACED RIPPED.i LOOKED COULDNT SEE A RIP JUST A SMALL INDENTION WHERE BLADE WAS MOLDED NOT A TEAR.

i JUST REPLACED THOSE WIPERS IN JUNE AND THE CAR IS HARDLY EVER DRIVEN MORE THAN 200 MILES A MONTH. sINCE THEY DONT MAKE MUCH ON THE STATE INSPECTION TRY TO RIP YOU OFF TO MAKE MONEY.

fIRESTONE NEVER AGAIN.lOCATION KINSTON NC

I live in Fayetteville ,AR and was on a trip down Southaven MS when I herd a noise from under my truck.The next day I dropped off my truck and told them the urgency of the matter to know or get my truck fixed.

While I was sitting in the parking lot I called them and they told me they were looking at it right now and had it on the racks. That when I told him I was in the parking lot and I'm beside my truck. He came out making excuses and said they would pull it In now. He said it was a Terrible oversight.

By the time I had the rental people drive me back to get my truck they said they looked at it and it was the transmission and they dont fix them. I put a coke can under my tire they never moved it. I took to dealership in Southaven and they fixed the rear end on my truck and had me going in hours.

Firestone will never see my business or any of my family's either.That place was a joke.

This same instance has occured to me ! In mesquite TX on 120 east.davis street 75149....the owners of yhis companies are frauds and im going to demand for my money back...even though they tell me to kiss his ***.....ima get my money back...but there is more to.the story....its a long story...

rickfaz3

I took my car to firestone once for an oil change got home and after the car sat for a little I checked the oil which was over a quart short.

Well, since my first posting, I dropped another 1,000 in repairs - we finally got rid of the car, and lost a bundle.I can't begin to explain what these people did to the car.

In the shop for 3+ months just to have it in another shop for over a week.

Downhill from there.Corporate took no responsibility.

advocate1

Firestone is over-priced and when I would take my car in for one thing, they would always try to find something else wrong with it for me to have to repair.

Most Important institution blog! I have reviewed your " Firestone All American Tire and Service" blog carefully, I get a Lot of important Topic for my firm.

Thanks

Robinson

“James Makker”

Update on my Firestone All American Tire & Service Complaint. You'll love this.

My daughter was stuck without her car for a total of 3 months. When she did get it back, we took it to another shop before she was allowed to drive it, just to find the engine had no Vin#, wiring was not hooked up, they glued the radiator and the cruise control cable. The transmission cable had to be replaced as did the brackets under the car (holding the engine and transmission in) I still have all of the broken parts and the repair order from the new shop. My daughter could have been in an accident- just a matter of time before she'd break down again or have the engine fall out while driving.

Again - My question is this: Why would Firestone let anyone that they won't stand behind use their name. Not only was it on their receipt, they have a large Firestone sign on their building. This is just awful and misleading. I cannot tell you how horrible this has been. I am out to send Firestone and this shop a message. Don't ever let them touch your car. Anyone from Firestone or from 1888 SW Bayshore Blvd. in Port Saint Lucie, FL- just in case they change their name - again.

I took my Audi A4 to Firestone for tires.I got a quote and appointment for the next day to have the tires installed.

I brought the car in first thing in the morning. I was told it would take 2 hours. I just couldn't believe that it would take 2 hours to have tires installed but I needed them so I went ahead with it. I returned in 2 hours only to be told the car wasn't ready and they would call.

Now keep in mind I have to get a ride there because they have my car. 3 hours later the car was "ready" After the 5 hours it took to install the tires I am told they could not balance the tires because they did not have the proper machine for an Audi. So I got new unbalanced tires. They should have told me that BEFORE they sold me the tires.

I argued my point and got a total discount of $10. I had to take my car to Audi to have the tires balanced at a charge of $69.

Now I need the tires rotated which is free at Firestone with the purchase I made and they told me I have to leave my car for 3 hours even though I had an appointment.So it's free if I have 3 hours to waste sitting there!!

THEY RUINED MY ENGINE THE COMPANY SUCKS