Resolved
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

They other day we took her car in for an alignment.While we were waiting on them to complete they informed us that she was missing her brake line mounting clips on the each side.

We asked if they could put those on for us and they said they did not have the time and could not get the part. They did not ever give us a quote for the job. So I called other Fire Stone to set something up for the next day and that employee was rude and unprofessional. We asked about getting the clips put on and he told us that brake work could not be done for some time.

I said its not brake work its just clips that go on the line.

I could not understand why he would call it brake work.After that I came to the conclusion that I will ever go to Fire Stone again.

I didn't like: Worst customer service ever.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

Thank you for sharing this feedback, your satisfaction is important to us.We would like to address these concerns.

Please feel welcome to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com for further assistance. Be sure to include in your email; your first and last name, address, and best contact number, any invoices related to services, and the store location you visited.

We hope to hear from you soon.Thank you and have a wonderful day.