5002 Airport Rd NW, Roanoke, VA 24012

I took my car to firestone on airport rd Sunday for a front end alignment. I told them I had some work done on the drivers side that's why I needed it done.

They called me to tell me my wheel was loose and I needed a new hub on the driver's side and I told them I had a new hub on it not even a couple of weeks ago. I ask him to ask the guy who was doing it to check and see if something had come loose and he did and came back to the phone to tell me nothing was loose but the hub and I needed one for 523.00. The guy that put the hub on took me to get my car and took it back to his house and it was three bolts loose not the hub.

All they would had to do is tighten them up and do my alignment but no they just lied to me. I guess it was because I am a female.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Being lied too.

• FIRESTONE CROOKS
  • FIRESTONE BAD

Comments

DEFINITELY NOT a female friendly business! Firestone is a bad business.

BSRO Social

We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We want to ensure that your concerns about your visit are sent to the appropriate team to investigate.

Will you please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact details, the store's address, and a summary of your visit?

Thank you for choosing Firestone, and we hope to hear back from you soon. ^Katrina