11663 Fishers Corner Blvd, Fishers, IN 46038, USA

Update by user Nov 06, 2018

was told the tire is not repairable. For 4 hours nothing was done on the car. Took the car next day to tire barn and was fixed.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2018

I dropped my car at FireStone store at Firestone Complete Auto Care, 11663 Fishers Corner Blvd, Fishers, IN 46038 at 2:30 on 11/2.

The service order is repair the tire and perform wheel alignment. I went back to the store 3 hours later and the car was in the shop but not done.

I informed the guy at the front desk that I am here to pick up the car and waited in the waiting are right in front of him. When it was taking too long I went back to the guy at the front desk and told him it has been 4 hours.

They told me that my tire could not be fixed since the nail is in the crown. It is the original care tire of a new Honda Odyssey. Good thing they pissed me off when they failed to call me.

So 4 hours my car was in the shop and nothing was done on it. I asked for a tire repair and wheel alignment.

Nothing was done and nothing was communicated to me. Since I was pissed off, I took my car to Tire Barn and they fixed it no question asked!

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Dishonesty.

Comments

BSRO Social

We apologize for the long wait time and this tire issue. We would like to have the opportunity to look into this on your behalf.

Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with the details you have provided here, your contact information, and the invoice number. Thank you for choosing Firestone.^Kristyn