1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Seriously, I HAVE to give this business at least 1 star?Ridiculous.

I would give it no stars. Never would I ever come back to this Firestone. The name "complete auto care" is a joke within itself. Dishonest, unprofessional, and horrible customer service!

Here is a timeline of the events. - DAY 1 I arrived late on a Sunday and asked the attendant how long an oil change would take. He said he wouldn't be able to take any more cars in as they were closing in an hour. I completely understood.

So, he made an appointment for me the following day later in the afternoon. - DAY 2 I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment after work. I requested that they also examine and find the root of the "rattling" noise coming from the hood. It took them 1 hour just to finish a standard oil change.

Then, he recommends that the alternator/generator OR the water pump needed to be replaced to resolve the rattling sounds, but they will know for sure once the "expert tech" listens to it carefully. I said okay, just give me an estimate of the costs. They literally tell me the alternator is the issue, so they go ahead and replace it. BUT, the sound is still coming!

I had to diagnose the issue myself by researching it on YouTube. The problem was rooted in the water pump not the alternator. These so-called mechanics need more expertise and training. I work in an energy/services industry, and our techs are trained in a long duration program to make sure they are skilled in every aspect.

These Firestone mechanics don't know what they are talking about. I HAD to use my research and diagnose this car issue. He agreed that I was right, and that the water pump replacement would come in the next day. I was there for 3 hours just to add.

-DAY 3 I really didn't want to come here AGAIN, third day in row. Since Dominique was off that day, but Paul the tech was, she consulted with him as to what happened the day before. The so called mechanic, Paul, examined the car for a full hour and COULD NOT pinpoint the root of the solution. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

She tells me there is no solution and NOW the compressor was the issue and the next steps would be a dealership and would cost me around $1800!!!

Conflicting answers from each person!!!I will be calling the HQ and filing complaints, and I will give you a poor rating on every single ratings/reviews network.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair Estimate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

We appreciate this feedback.We strive to deliver excellent service to every customer.

We'd like to get management involved to address any concerns that you may have about the service that you received. Please feel welcome to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com.

Be sure to include the details of your experience and the best contact information for you.We value your business and look forward to receiving your email.