winding sound.Mechanic said tires were cupping.

replaced 4 tires, 2 of which were purchased 7 months prior. Then they called and said I needed new shocks and struts. I, being away at the time and no way to overlook paperwork from regular dealer maintenance , I ok'd this. When i picked up my car, the noises were still.

After reviewing my paperwork in my glove compartment, noticed I had new shocks and struts put on in February by Toyota. I did not need new shocks or struts. I did not need new tires. What I did need was 2 bearings in my transmission and a front left wheel bearing hub assembly.

This info from 2 independent and reputable sources. Low and behold the noises are gone,. I went to discuss with the Firestone store I did the business with and they said I needed to go to the regional manager. 5 days not one conversation with him,.

Awful business.Dishonest and uncaring....

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social
#1362082

Hello, thank you so much for making us aware of this.We'd be happy to look into this for you.

Please feel welcome to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details and your contact information.We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.