70 views
Verified Reviewer

1.2

I took my Tundra Truck in and asked if they could look at the truck since I notice a coolant leak.

They called me a couple hours later and told me that they had bad news. That I had blown a head gasket and would need to replace the engine and would be $10,000 to replace.

I then asked to speak to technician and he basically shared that there was a block test and pressure test and both indicated that I need to replace engine. The technician shared that it would be closer to $13000-1****.

I ended up towing the car to get a second opinion.

The mechanic replaced the water pump that had gone bad and charged me $500.

I was really disappointed to see that this really happens. I would really be cautious if you visit this location

Firestone

7550 N MacArthur Blvd

Irving, TX 75063

United States

I kept the water pump as proof.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Firestone period.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pros: I used to be a loyal and happy customer.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Misdiagnosed the problem.

Location: 7550 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75063

Comments

Hello Steve, we are sorry to hear of this misdiagnosis and would like to help. Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

Thank you for choosing Firestone, we look forward to your email. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews