Hillside, Illinois
1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Invoice 148784, store #009237

On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before when I dropped them off. I imminently told Service Adviser (04) CHRIS about the damage, he said that they don't touch that part of the wheel so it wasn't them. Then he says that they did take out the center caps. I asked to file a claim or complaint, CHRIS replayed whit; there is nothing he can do and I can come back Monday(07/25/2016) and speak to a manager. There is so much Chris could have done to assist me with this problem, where or how did this service advisor received training. Now I have to refinish this wheel and hopefully it will match the other 3 wheels as they are silver with with metallic flakes. And if they don't match do to how difficult it just to match silver color to the nature of metallic I might have to refinish all 4 rims. Plus mount+ balance const again.

I will add 2 videos which will show I was trying file a claim right there on the spot.

Review about: Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: if after fixing the first wheel color will not match I will have to repaint all 4 rims for color match.+ mount and blanace again..

I didn't like: Being lied to, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we'd like to learn more about your visit to our store. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details. We appreciate your business and look forward to your response.