Hillside, Illinois
1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Invoice 148784, store #009237

On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before when I dropped them off. I imminently told Service Adviser (04) CHRIS about the damage, he said that they don't touch that part of the wheel so it wasn't them. Then he says that they did take out the center caps. I asked to file a claim or complaint, CHRIS replayed whit; there is nothing he can do and I can come back Monday(07/25/2016) and speak to a manager. There is so much Chris could have done to assist me with this problem, where or how did this service advisor received training. Now I have to refinish this wheel and hopefully it will match the other 3 wheels as they are silver with with metallic flakes. And if they don't match do to how difficult it just to match silver color to the nature of metallic I might have to refinish all 4 rims. Plus mount+ balance const again.

I will add 2 videos which will show I was trying file a claim right there on the spot.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "if after fixing the first wheel color will not match i will have to repaint all 4 rims for color match.+ mount and blanace again" as the author lost $800. clubhouse is overall dissatisfied with Firestone Complete Auto Care and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about firestone complete auto care car repair at Firestone Complete Auto Care was being lied to and bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Sears Auto Center that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Firestone Complete Auto Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we'd like to learn more about your visit to our store. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details. We appreciate your business and look forward to your response.