Firestone Complete Auto Care - Damaged Rim when mounting tire and balancing tires.
Invoice 148784, store #009237
On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before when I dropped them off. I imminently told Service Adviser (04) CHRIS about the damage, he said that they don't touch that part of the wheel so it wasn't them. Then he says that they did take out the center caps. I asked to file a claim or complaint, CHRIS replayed whit; there is nothing he can do and I can come back Monday(07/25/2016) and speak to a manager. There is so much Chris could have done to assist me with this problem, where or how did this service advisor received training. Now I have to refinish this wheel and hopefully it will match the other 3 wheels as they are silver with with metallic flakes. And if they don't match do to how difficult it just to match silver color to the nature of metallic I might have to refinish all 4 rims. Plus mount+ balance const again.
I will add 2 videos which will show I was trying file a claim right there on the spot.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- if after fixing the first wheel color will not match I will have to repaint all 4 rims for color match.+ mount and blanace again.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Luckily the recipient sent me a picture of the arrangement she received. THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE AND ARE NO WHERE IN THE SAME VALUE! I paid $70.00 for..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."