Firestone Complete Auto Care - Damaged Rim when mounting tire and balancing tires.

Invoice 148784, store #009237

On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before when I dropped them off. I imminently told Service Adviser (04) CHRIS about the damage, he said that they don't touch that part of the wheel so it wasn't them. Then he says that they did take out the center caps. I asked to file a claim or complaint, CHRIS replayed whit; there is nothing he can do and I can come back Monday(07/25/2016) and speak to a manager. There is so much Chris could have done to assist me with this problem, where or how did this service advisor received training. Now I have to refinish this wheel and hopefully it will match the other 3 wheels as they are silver with with metallic flakes. And if they don't match do to how difficult it just to match silver color to the nature of metallic I might have to refinish all 4 rims. Plus mount+ balance const again.

I will add 2 videos which will show I was trying file a claim right there on the spot.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad customer service

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
if after fixing the first wheel color will not match I will have to repaint all 4 rims for color match.+ mount and blanace again.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #887891 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BSRO Social

Jul 25 #1189627

Hello, we'd like to learn more about your visit to our store. Please email us at with these details. We appreciate your business and look forward to your response.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.