Firestone Complete Auto Care - Damaged Rim when mounting tire and balancing tires.
Invoice 148784, store #009237
On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before when I dropped them off. I imminently told Service Adviser (04) CHRIS about the damage, he said that they don't touch that part of the wheel so it wasn't them. Then he says that they did take out the center caps. I asked to file a claim or complaint, CHRIS replayed whit; there is nothing he can do and I can come back Monday(07/25/2016) and speak to a manager. There is so much Chris could have done to assist me with this problem, where or how did this service advisor received training. Now I have to refinish this wheel and hopefully it will match the other 3 wheels as they are silver with with metallic flakes. And if they don't match do to how difficult it just to match silver color to the nature of metallic I might have to refinish all 4 rims. Plus mount+ balance const again.
I will add 2 videos which will show I was trying file a claim right there on the spot.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- if after fixing the first wheel color will not match I will have to repaint all 4 rims for color match.+ mount and blanace again.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Firestone Complete Auto Care Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "April 5 2016 I took my car into the Scottsdale Camelback shop due to terrible shaking on the front end when applying the brakes. I asked them to take a..."
- "Luckily the recipient sent me a picture of the arrangement she received. THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE AND ARE NO WHERE IN THE SAME VALUE! I paid $70.00 for..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."