Firestone Complete Auto Care Phone Numbers and Emails

• (877) 734-9512

Firestone Complete Auto Care Emails:

Legal
Media
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Firestone Complete Auto Care Contact Information

Firestone Complete Auto Care Website:

Firestone Complete Auto Care Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

CFNA, BK-11/Customer Service
Bridgestone Americas 200 4th Avenue S.
Nashville, Tennessee 37201

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Service?

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Rude employees”
  • “Very rude people/ kept cutting me off preventing me from explaining my issue/my cars under warranty through Firestone and she treated me like complete ***”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Make a payment”
  • “Payment”
  • “Billing”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Broke an item in my car”
  • “Tech tried to damage my tires”
  • “Complain windshield broke in Babcock location”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need assistance about my car”
  • “Check on claim”
  • “Need assistance for customer service”

Account Question:

• “Balance information”
  • “Credit balance”
  • “Tire balance”

Cards Question:

• “Lost card”
  • “At a location. Trying to pay with my WEX card but apparently the location isn't showing up in in there system to process payment. My account is active and I do have the funds to cover the order”
  • “My credit card was charged for another customer's repairs.”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “They have screwed up my oil change and they won't fix it immediately”
  • “Tyres replaced SHAH TAYRES VADODARA”
  • “Faulty alignments tires only lasted 6months even though they had me replace every suspension and steering component”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received my Firestone credit card”
  • “I can't get the Kona Hi Firestone to pick up the phone for the Hilo Firestone to get a tire to the Hilo location by my Wed appt.”
  • “I didn't receive my money back from refund”

Employment Question:

• “Bad break job”
  • Had a brake job done sent my vehicle out with my daughter she almost got killed brakes it to the floor lights on they never test drove it they told me they did I'm just you in the bill my daughter could have got killed Raynham Mass Firestone

Other Question:

• “Repairs not fixed”
  • “Complaining”
  • “Change of address”

About

Firestone Complete Auto Care Warranty
The User can save time in the store by pre-booking The Client's repair service appointment online today. website will take it from there. The Client of Firestone Complete Auto Care can save time in the store by pre-booking The Client's maintenance service appointment online today. Most parts and services purchased at Firestone Complete Auto Care are covered by a minimum of twelve (12) months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first, with some parts and services carrying a different warranty. Warranties apply to parts installed and service performed on private passenger vehicles. This warranty is valid at Firestone Complete Auto Care locations. Auto parts which prove to be unserviceable during the warranty period, will be replaced free of any additional charge for parts or labor, except as noted under "Exclusions", below. Replacement of anti-freeze or clamps is not included in the warranty on belts/radiator hoses.
To read more: https://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/maintain/service-warranty-options/
Firestone Complete Auto Care Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/privacy-statement/
Top Firestone Complete Auto Care Services

Oil Change, Car Repair, Customer Care

Top Firestone Complete Auto Care Products

Warranty, Tire Warranty, Battery Warranty

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pros and Cons

Pros: Very unsatisfactory, I used to be a loyal and happy customer, I dont feel any pros at this time, Reasonably nice upfront personnel, Location

Cons: Bad customer service, Faulty service, Poor service and excessive charge, Poor service, Worst customer service ever

Related Companies

Bridgestone Group, Tires Plus, Firestone Tires, Bridgestone Tires, Hibdon Tires Plus

Summary

Firestone Complete Auto Care is an American company. The company was founded in 1926. Firestone Complete Auto Care offers a wide range of auto care services and a variety of products from different respectable brands. Firestone Complete Auto Care operates more than one thousand and a half Firestone Complete Auto Care stores all over the United States of America. The company tends to make its services convenient and that is why most Firestone Complete Auto Care locations are open seven days a week. Besides, Firestone Complete Auto Care Complete Auto Care is considered to be one of the leading providers of maintenance, repairs and tires.

Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews and complaints

Firestone Complete Auto Care is ranked 124 out of 680 in Auto Parts and Accessories category

Area Served

1.6
Midas
998 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Firestone Complete Auto Care? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup