1553 S Crismon Rd, Mesa, AZ 85208, USA

I was a faithful customer here in Az. using Fletchers Automotive, nice guys good job and were honest!!

when firestone took over, we expected the same good service from Firestone as we had come to expect from Fletchers. I went in and had some *** counter help attempt to explain to me how car and automotive worked. like for the past 40 years I had never been in an auto shop or had done tune ups in my life. I walked out I did not need some Twatwaffle telling me what I already knew.

second I called into find out what it would cost to have a flat fixed and explained that it was on my cargo trailer. first thing that kid told me was they do not fix flats on trailers since from his perspective most people over load the trailers. it was like this little *** did not like his job or helping customers. to make it even worse I have driven truck trailers for around 20 years.

so this was a load of *** I do not know what kind of operation you are running there but if this is any indication of what your about.

you will never see me at one of your stores!! all I can say is the idiots are running the asylum and your company needs to fire a bunch of them!!

Reason of review: thinking customers do not know *** when we hear it!!.

Comments

BSRO Social

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Firestone. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had at our Meza location and we would like to help.

If you could email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with your contact information, the store's information and any other details you would like to add, we will escalate your concerns to our upper management team to further assist.

We appreciate your business with Firestone and we look forward to hearing from you. ^Miguel