58 views
Verified Buyer

1.1

Missing lug nut. I brought my car in to the Firestone located on Travis AFB CA to change wheels and tires.

After 4 hours, I was called to pick up my car. When I arrived the car was sitting outside, I immediately checked out my new wheels and noticed that one of the lug nuts were missing for rear tire on the passenger side. When I asked one of the employees about it, he told me I was missing it and I can go to auto zone and buy it. I take care of my car and knew 100% that I had all my lug nuts for the wheels because they were transferred from the old wheels.

I worried about my and my child’s safety to drive the car. I had two witnesses who checked my wheels before and after confirming that all the lug nuts were there, I have video and pictures showing it as well.

You would think that company located on the military installation would treat you professionally, not this time. Very disappointed and worried about the service they provide not only to me, but others as well and this is not the first time.

User's recommendation: Take pictures of your vehicle before you bring in to any Firestone location!

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Tire Rotation.

Location: Federal Way, Washington

Comments

Hello, we are sorry to hear of any issues after tire service and would be happy to ensure this is addressed. Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

Thank you for visiting Firestone, we value your business. ^Kristyn