Firestone Complete Auto Care - Charged for service not rendered

254 of 448 Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews

I took my car to the Firestone on 99th Ave and Lower Buckeye in Tolleson, AZ.They told me that my fuel pump needed to be changed.

(My car had been having a problem with the pump for a few months.) Also the fuel filter needed to be replaced, which I understand. When they gave me the work order before they started working on my vehicle the total came to $830! It seemed a little excessive but I didn't want to tow my car somewhere else so I guess I'll over pay. They finished working on my car, I took my car home everything was great.

Two weeks later my car broke down in San Diego. I took it to a Firestone there and the mechanic told me that they NEVER changed the fuel filter! Which I was charged for! I can get over overpaying for a service which I can't do myself but I can't get over being charged for a service that they didn't do.

And to top it off the same weekend I took my Buick they checked my Volvo and changed the oil. They told me I needed to get the brakes changed and it would cost $600!! Umm no.. They also said that my transfer case was broke and was leaking oil everywhere.

There's no oil anywhere in my garage. My boyfriend got back from his deployment and took the Volvo to base to have them check it again. Mechanic there said yes the brakes would need to be changed but it wouldn't be $600, and there was nothing wrong with the transfer case. I'm disgusted by the work that Firestone is doing.

I will never go back again and would not recommend this business to anyone.My vacation was ruined and I feel cheated and taken advantage of.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
254 of 448 Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BSRO Social

May 21, 2013 #654241 Villa Park, Illinois, United States

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Firestone Corporate Offices. I have read through your review from recent service and would like the opportunity to look in to this further. Please message me at social@bfrc.com with the location you visited along with a phone number or invoice number so that I can try to help.

Tom

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Firestone Complete Auto Care. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Firestone Complete Auto Care.
Filing a new complaint about
×