Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I took my car to the Firestone on 99th Ave and Lower Buckeye in Tolleson, AZ.They told me that my fuel pump needed to be changed.

(My car had been having a problem with the pump for a few months.) Also the fuel filter needed to be replaced, which I understand. When they gave me the work order before they started working on my vehicle the total came to $830! It seemed a little excessive but I didn't want to tow my car somewhere else so I guess I'll over pay. They finished working on my car, I took my car home everything was great.

Two weeks later my car broke down in San Diego. I took it to a Firestone there and the mechanic told me that they NEVER changed the fuel filter! Which I was charged for! I can get over overpaying for a service which I can't do myself but I can't get over being charged for a service that they didn't do.

And to top it off the same weekend I took my Buick they checked my Volvo and changed the oil. They told me I needed to get the brakes changed and it would cost $600!! Umm no.. They also said that my transfer case was broke and was leaking oil everywhere.

There's no oil anywhere in my garage. My boyfriend got back from his deployment and took the Volvo to base to have them check it again. Mechanic there said yes the brakes would need to be changed but it wouldn't be $600, and there was nothing wrong with the transfer case. I'm disgusted by the work that Firestone is doing.

I will never go back again and would not recommend this business to anyone.My vacation was ruined and I feel cheated and taken advantage of.

Review about: Fuel Filter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Firestone Corporate Offices. I have read through your review from recent service and would like the opportunity to look in to this further. Please message me at social@bfrc.com with the location you visited along with a phone number or invoice number so that I can try to help.

Tom

cheated2013

Please excuse my typing errors! :)