Firestone Complete Auto Care - Charged for service not rendered
I took my car to the Firestone on 99th Ave and Lower Buckeye in Tolleson, AZ.They told me that my fuel pump needed to be changed.
(My car had been having a problem with the pump for a few months.) Also the fuel filter needed to be replaced, which I understand. When they gave me the work order before they started working on my vehicle the total came to $830! It seemed a little excessive but I didn't want to tow my car somewhere else so I guess I'll over pay. They finished working on my car, I took my car home everything was great.
Two weeks later my car broke down in San Diego. I took it to a Firestone there and the mechanic told me that they NEVER changed the fuel filter! Which I was charged for! I can get over overpaying for a service which I can't do myself but I can't get over being charged for a service that they didn't do.
And to top it off the same weekend I took my Buick they checked my Volvo and changed the oil. They told me I needed to get the brakes changed and it would cost $600!! Umm no.. They also said that my transfer case was broke and was leaking oil everywhere.
There's no oil anywhere in my garage. My boyfriend got back from his deployment and took the Volvo to base to have them check it again. Mechanic there said yes the brakes would need to be changed but it wouldn't be $600, and there was nothing wrong with the transfer case. I'm disgusted by the work that Firestone is doing.
I will never go back again and would not recommend this business to anyone.My vacation was ruined and I feel cheated and taken advantage of.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fuel Filter
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."