Firestone Complete Auto Care - Charged for service not rendered
I took my car to the Firestone on 99th Ave and Lower Buckeye in Tolleson, AZ.They told me that my fuel pump needed to be changed.
(My car had been having a problem with the pump for a few months.) Also the fuel filter needed to be replaced, which I understand. When they gave me the work order before they started working on my vehicle the total came to $830! It seemed a little excessive but I didn't want to tow my car somewhere else so I guess I'll over pay. They finished working on my car, I took my car home everything was great.
Two weeks later my car broke down in San Diego. I took it to a Firestone there and the mechanic told me that they NEVER changed the fuel filter! Which I was charged for! I can get over overpaying for a service which I can't do myself but I can't get over being charged for a service that they didn't do.
And to top it off the same weekend I took my Buick they checked my Volvo and changed the oil. They told me I needed to get the brakes changed and it would cost $600!! Umm no.. They also said that my transfer case was broke and was leaking oil everywhere.
There's no oil anywhere in my garage. My boyfriend got back from his deployment and took the Volvo to base to have them check it again. Mechanic there said yes the brakes would need to be changed but it wouldn't be $600, and there was nothing wrong with the transfer case. I'm disgusted by the work that Firestone is doing.
I will never go back again and would not recommend this business to anyone.My vacation was ruined and I feel cheated and taken advantage of.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fuel Filter
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "April 5 2016 I took my car into the Scottsdale Camelback shop due to terrible shaking on the front end when applying the brakes. I asked them to take a..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."