57 views
Verified Reviewer

1.4

I went in for an oil change they charged me $42. Three weeks later my check engine came on.

Went to a different garage for a diagnostic check. The mechanic said the oil was never changed. I called fire stone they said bring it in. I was there for eight minutes they gave me my keys said the oil change was completed and topped the fluids off.

Instead of parking my car in their parking lot they parked my car in another business parking lot. Came home to find out the oil was still dirty and they did not top off the fluids. I called the manager he yelled at me and hung up. I am a woman in my 50s.

I felt disrespected. They are the most unprofessional team Ive dealt with

User's recommendation: Do not go to fire stone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pros: Location.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Disrespectful unreliable unprofessional.

Location: 6345 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45211

Comments

#1986837

Hello Terri, we are sorry to hear of the poor treatment you received while visiting our store. We would like to address this with our teammate.

Please, send us an email to, socialcare@***.com, with full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

#1986435