4906 Walzem Rd, San Antonio, TX 78218, USA
1.9

Took my car to a repair service in San Antonio because the car was overheating, and they replaced the water pump, added coolant, put a timing belt and a new battery. Said the car needed all of this.

When they gave me the car back I was told that it was, “Ready to go!” 3-4 days later the car overheated again and now they are saying that the gaskets may be bad. Why was this car returned to me misdiagnosed like this. I am having to go without a vehicle and future repair work if not a totaled car. Firestone should have identified this problem before releasing it to me?

I need them to fix this car and I should. It have to pay anything else because they dropped the ball!

Comments

BSRO Social

We understand your frustration concerning this overheating issue. If you would like to discuss this with us, please, feel free to email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with complete details, your contact information, and your invoice number. Thank you for choosing Firestone, we hope to hear from you soon.^Kristyn