57 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Store# 4227

Taking my wife's SUV and my pick-up truck to get a brake job. They immediately pulled my wife's car in and gave their free inspection.

After learning it was more than a brake job needed we decided to take it back to dealership which is still under warranty. I parked my truck in a location because parking is bad for this establishment but asked management is this a good spot or should I park round back? They told me that's fine we will look at it soon. To no avail four hrs later my truck was parked in same spot when someone ran into my vehicle.

Police called for me to come which i did to get insurance info from other party. I asked management why was my truck parked in same spot 4 hrs later. They said you're not blaming us for this i said "NO" i would like to know why haven't you done my brakes yet and why is my truck still parked in this same spot for 4 hrs? I went on to say how long will it be before you do the brake job?

They told me your business is not welcome here and would like you off our premises.. Meanwhile my truck rammed into saving their showroom from being smashed and i didn't even get the brake job done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Firestone Complete Auto Care Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 212 S Pine Ave, Ocala, FL 34471

Comments

Hello Ryan, we are sorry to hear of this issue during a recent inspection service at our Ocala store. If you would like to discuss this with us, please, feel free to send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com.

We will need full details, your contact information, and your invoice number.

We appreciate your business with Firestone, and look forward to your response. ^Kristyn

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews