60 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

I put my pick up in the shop and they put a interstate battery to replace my old battery.I took the battery to Firestone at 2908 broadway in Pearland Tx 77581 8****26548.My date of the battery was May 2018 it is a 5 year battery.They said I need receipt in order to replace battery, part number m17-78

User's recommendation: buy a battery where company stand behind there products.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Cons: Battery are no good, Battery no good.

Comments

#1912588

Hello Will, we are sorry to hear about this battery issue and would be happy to help. Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and the store's full address.

You are a valued Firestone customer, and we hope to hear from you soon. ^Kristyn

#1912514

Let me get this right. You need to replace your battery at their expense yet are shocked to find out that they want proof?

Ok Boomer move along. You’re a victim of your *** poor filing system. So since you can’t find the receipt they are the bad guys because they just don’t believe you? So what you’re trying to say is that you don’t agree that they need proof of purchase and you want them to replace your battery because you SAY you have a warranty on it.

I swear it’s like you people just don’t have enough brain cells to rub together to even start a spark let alone a flame. Stop for a minute and listen to yourself. You’re acting like a child because they want you to prove your eligibility. If this was YOUR business you would do the exact same thing!!

Besides the fact that they are just a tire shop and NOT the manufacturer of said battery. It’s actually quite simple of a fix.

Either go find the receipt or contact the place you had the original work done and they can send you a copy. Or just keep throwing that tantrum and live with a *** battery.

#1912667
@PissedConsumer1912514

You are a *** the shop 300 miles away so *** you

#1912672
@PissedConsumer1912667

Oh my nothing a phone call , email, fax can’t solve. You just have to reach out and contact them. Seems to me that you couldn’t think of this says a lot about you.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Reviews