Filter by rating :
filters

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Customer Care Review from Collierville, Tennessee

3.0
Firestone location at Collierville TN. Not sure about this chain but knowing they represent one, i would ask you to go to a Service center be it for Tires or Service to another place that would 1. Respect your time. They Just keep you waiting and everytime you check, they have a preset answer, it'll be another hour even if you're kept waiting for the last 2.5 hours. 2. Treat you like you a customer. They make it look like they're doing us a favor and don't care if it's business. 3. Be honest. Anyways i'm frustrated juat like the other customers who was waiting with me and felt the same exact way.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience, due extended wait time and poor customer service, at our Collierville, TN location. We would like to help if you could email us at bfsocial@accentonline.com with further details, contact information and invoice number (if available) it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Firestone customer. We look forward to hearing back from you soon and hope you have a great day!

@Consumer A

I appreciate you getting back to me. I wrote this on frustration. I have marked this as resolved for now and do not expect any rewards but if you still want to get in touch with me.

View more comments (1)
Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Care
Poor customer service

Went to repair a tire they messed up my car | Firestone Complete Auto Care review from Lady Lake, Florida

I went to repair a puncture in my car's tire, they ended not only not repairing the puncture because they tried to sell me a new tire claiming it was unrepairable (and it was actually repaired by the dealer afterwards), but they also shorted the battery in my car and created a whole mess; I will never buy a Firestone tire nor will I go to a Firestone service center, unfortunately my Fiat came with Firestone tires when I bought it and I'm sort of weary thinking of changing them when I think of the past dreadful history of Firestone tires.
Consumer A

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about this negative experience when you came into our location to have your flat repaired! We can only imagine how frustrating this must have been for you and we would love to help!

We do use the MAP guidelines when determining if we can repair a tire. You can find those guidelines here: http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/cf/tires/faqs-about-tires/

by following that link you will able to see how we determine if we can repair a tire or not. We are more than happy to look into the battery installation for you. Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit, invoice number (if available) and your contact information.

Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your feedback and value you as a Firestone customer. We hope to hear from you soon and that you have a wonderful day!

Consumer A

by following that link you will able to see how we determine it. We are more than happy to look into the battery installation for you. Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit, invoice number (if available) and your contact information.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Suggesting unnecessary repairs
Bad quality

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Work Experience Review from Bellflower, California

I am a full time technician at Firestone in Grand Junction CO. I was sent to Salt Lake City for training with another employee. I had no clue where the class was. I was told it was next door to the hotel we were staying at, and I had to be there at 7:45 am. The other tech had all the info. He took the rental car to a different class. (He was supposed to join my class the next day.) I ended up at an empty garage, called my store manager, got the address. It was 1.5 miles away from the hotel. I had no way to get there because I had no money, I was already late, they don't let you in if you're late. I ended up going back to the hotel. The next day the other tech and I took the rental car to the class together. During our lunch break, I get my *** chewed by our regional manager, kicked out of the class by him and I was supposed to be sent home. He told me he would rent me a car to get home. At the time of this post, I am stranded 300 miles from home because that *** won't pay for the rental car he promised and I am flat broke. When I get home, first I'm filling complaints with HR, but we know that won't do any good, and I'm reporting him to the BBB, and then I'm contacting my attorney. After that, I'm looking for another job.
Consumer A

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about this! We can only imagine how frustrating this might be and we would like to connect you to someone that can help you with this situation.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your experience. We are happy to do so for you. We appreciate your feedback and value you as a Firestone employee!

We hope to hear from you soon and that you have a wonderful day!

Update by user Jun 11, 2015

I wish their was recourse available. It is after all, their word against ours. I am here to say they vandalized our vehicle and want us to pay them to repair the vandalism!

Period!

Update by user Jun 11, 2015

This place is terrible! They offered to repair the mechanical problems they obviously...

Consumer A

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about this negative experience you had when you visited our location to have you oil changed and vehicle inspected! We can only imagine how frustrating this must have been for you and we take matters like this very seriously!

We would love to look into this! Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit, invoice number (if available) and your contact information. We are more than happy to help!

View more comments
Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change
Pricing issue

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Car Service Review from Beaumont, Texas

Car booked in at specific time, hours of wait, manager rude. Poor service, lack of professionalism all round.
Consumer A

We're very sorry to hear about this negative experience and we understand your frustrations completely with the long wait, poor customer service and the rudeness you experienced while at our location. We would love to help!

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit, invoice number (if available) and your contact information. We are more than happy to look into this for you!

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, we appreciate your feedback and value you as a Firestone customer. We hope to hear from you soon and that you have a wonderful day!

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Tires Review from Houston, Texas

I purchased from Firestone 4 new tires in 2014 and just had a nail puncture one of them. Only has 15000 miles on the tire. I have warranty on the tire which I was told they could be repaired and put back on my vehicle. I decided to purchase a new tire and have that one mounted on my vehicle then mount the tire I was having repaired as a spare. Was told by firestone they could not mount a used tire as a spare but could put it back on the vehicle. Told them that was bullshiit went and bought a tire from someone else had my good spare mounted like I wanted and will never buy tires from firestone again.
Consumer A

Hello, we apologize for the negative experience that you had while having a tire repaired. Please email BFSocial@accentonline.com with details and invoice number, if you have one. We appreciate your feedback.

Review
#620791 Review #620791 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Repair Review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Well,I heard from a representative for firestone.He wasn't helpful at all. I got treated poorly,over charged for the *** service I recieved.He said they have competative rates for labor and services they provided. This is complete ***. I am reporting this to the better business buraue. My car is worse now than before they worked on it. It is still in the shop! Mechanic told me the work that was done was certainly not worth the price I paid. Never again will i go to this place.what they charge is not a competative rate! It's out rageous.
Consumer A

We are sorry to hear about this issue! We understand your frustrations and would like to help.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit, invoice number and your contact information and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

We appreciate your feedback and value you as a Firestone customer. We hope to hear from you soon and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review
#620511 Review #620511 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair
Poor customer service

Alternator gone bad | Firestone Complete Auto Care review from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

On Monday my husband and I took my car into the knoxville Tn location. they tried to get 1,700.00 for repairs from us. when we told them no. they didn't like it. put on the alternator and then charged 678.33 to do it. got it home. it's now in the shop here being worked on again!!!!! I wasted 678.33. car broke down when I was coming home from work. unreal. will never refer any one to them again!!! will not go to them again. We were ripped off. period. I want my money back, they don't know what they are doing.
Consumer A

Hello, we're truly sorry to hear that this happened. We'd like to look into this for you.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit and the invoice number from the service. We appreciate your business at Firestone and hope to hear from you soon!

Review
#620038 Review #620038 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Firestone Complete Auto Care Repair
Cons
  • Long wait
  • Suggesting unnecessary repairs
  • Excessive charge
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Oil Change Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Firestone complete Auto care in Gardendale Alabama blew up my motor and now refuses to fix it. My 1988 Restored GMC Jimmy Sierra Classic quit on me on my way back to the hotel. I had comer off the Freeway after coming some twenty odd miles to back roads into Fultondale Alabama on a Sunday Evening at 5pm when I hit a bump and the engine died. No smoke, no fluid leak, no spark and no fuel getting to the injectors. I wore the battery out trying to crank it and called a tow. The driverr took me to Firestone which was just getting ready to close. being from Georgia they saw me coming because I told them to fix the problem and change the plugs and a new battery. My bill before I left that shp without even knowing what the problem was......$930.50 including $244.99 for a battery, $247.92 for spark plug replacement, iridium @ $9.99/ea no less when OEM delcos are what I needed. needless to say I cancelled the maintenancer and opted to just find the proble and fix it. My vehicle arrived with zero fluid leaks, no smoke, just not getting spark or fuel. Three days later I get a call. Adam says "Good news and Bad news, we put a new distributer and module on, got it running, your motor is blown. I filed a claim, they refused it. Firestone Charged me $200.00 to blow up my truck. 1. you can't start a blown motor let alone get it "running". 2. If it had been blown a they say (blowing coolant out of a cylinder) they should have known that with a compression test or by coolant in the oil reservoir at which point go no further. 3. they charged me $100.00 for the tow and $100.00 for the diagnostic which took two "ASE Certified" mechanics 3 days to complete. That's cheap labour. These guys are a joke. my Attorneys on it not to mention a 2month hotel bill while waiting for my truck.
Review
#619977 Review #619977 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil Change
Bad quality

Mediocre employees and horrible service | Firestone Complete Auto Care review from Greenacres, Florida

Brought my wife's Honda CR-V 2003 to replace front tires by 11:20 am on April 6, 2016 I walked in to the store located in 3810 jog road fl 33467 and I explained to the technician (Andrew abaimau) about the two tires I was looking for and specifically told him that I was driving the vehicle with the spare tire in the front right side of the car therefore they need to put the spare tire back of the car and replace the old tire and put everything back in order the thecnician recommended alignment and tire rotation and after signed and agreement he promise to get it done in two hours or before, after two hours passed my wife's car still in the parking lot so I decided to leave the shop without my new tires but the store manager (Danny) told me that since I was promised to get the car done in two hours he's going to service the car right away and after hour in half they pulled the car and guess what..? The technician never give the mechanic the special instructions about which tires he supposed to replaced leaving the store at 2:42 pm and $422.70 charges in my credit card. People stay away from them there's better options available
Consumer A

Hello, we apologize for the negative experience that you had while replacing your tires. We know that your time is valuable and we would like to help.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with the details of your visit and invoice number, if you have one. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your response.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Tire Rotation
Cons
  • Poor service and excessive charge