I live in NJ.My daughter's car (my car) broke down in Port St.
Lucie, FL back on March 6. AAA towed her car to Firestone All American Tire and Service. They told me the engine blew and I agreed to have them replace it (with a rebuilt). Cody - store manager was nice enough at the time.
Got a quote and gave a deposit. Signed quote on 3/14/11. It is now May 2 (and we're supposed to get her car back today). Not so sure about that.
They have been rude, won't return my calls-if I do get the manager he just tells me it's going to take as long as it takes. I called Firestone back in March and had a 3 way call with them. Firestone won't help me because they say the store is independent (just sell Firestone Tires). I have tried a few times.
My question is this: Why would Firestone let anyone that they won't stand behind use their name. This is just awful and misleading. I cannot tell you how horrible this has been. The shop manager and employees are rude and they lie My daughter is stuck with no transportation and has been for over 6 weeks.
She isn't old enough to rent a car (she's in college there). I am out to send Firestone a message.
This is my first complaint board.And I'm going to find more places to post this!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "Paul's Jaguar took it upon themselves to Modify a Jaguar center console that I had ordered. When I returned it to be corrected, Paul's Jaguar Spliced a piece of leather..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam I..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "I bought an iphone that the seller can't give me the appleID of the previous owner. I told offerUp about this and they told me to file a complaint to..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."