Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone All American Tire and Service
I live in NJ.My daughter's car (my car) broke down in Port St.
Lucie, FL back on March 6. AAA towed her car to Firestone All American Tire and Service. They told me the engine blew and I agreed to have them replace it (with a rebuilt). Cody - store manager was nice enough at the time.
Got a quote and gave a deposit. Signed quote on 3/14/11. It is now May 2 (and we're supposed to get her car back today). Not so sure about that.
They have been rude, won't return my calls-if I do get the manager he just tells me it's going to take as long as it takes. I called Firestone back in March and had a 3 way call with them. Firestone won't help me because they say the store is independent (just sell Firestone Tires). I have tried a few times.
My question is this: Why would Firestone let anyone that they won't stand behind use their name. This is just awful and misleading. I cannot tell you how horrible this has been. The shop manager and employees are rude and they lie My daughter is stuck with no transportation and has been for over 6 weeks.
She isn't old enough to rent a car (she's in college there). I am out to send Firestone a message.
This is my first complaint board.And I'm going to find more places to post this!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On a routine service visit Firestone technician put water in my brake fluid reservoir. Within weeks my entire brake system was destroyed, the tubes, lines, master cylinder, whole shabang. They..."
- "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I read the advertisement saying it was recommended by Dr. Ox - ALL LIES. I paid $4.95 for S&H for trialing La creme and $4.95 for the Bella labs..."
- "The pictures speak volumes ..."
- "I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied. Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was..."
- "Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."