Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone All American Tire and Service
I live in NJ.My daughter's car (my car) broke down in Port St.
Lucie, FL back on March 6. AAA towed her car to Firestone All American Tire and Service. They told me the engine blew and I agreed to have them replace it (with a rebuilt). Cody - store manager was nice enough at the time.
Got a quote and gave a deposit. Signed quote on 3/14/11. It is now May 2 (and we're supposed to get her car back today). Not so sure about that.
They have been rude, won't return my calls-if I do get the manager he just tells me it's going to take as long as it takes. I called Firestone back in March and had a 3 way call with them. Firestone won't help me because they say the store is independent (just sell Firestone Tires). I have tried a few times.
My question is this: Why would Firestone let anyone that they won't stand behind use their name. This is just awful and misleading. I cannot tell you how horrible this has been. The shop manager and employees are rude and they lie My daughter is stuck with no transportation and has been for over 6 weeks.
She isn't old enough to rent a car (she's in college there). I am out to send Firestone a message.
This is my first complaint board.And I'm going to find more places to post this!12957529 review #235369
You may also like
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had..."
- "Photography By Jimmer, Medford Warning! Don't buy anything from this guy, Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, NJ and www.photographybyjimmer.com, they will RIP YOU OFF. First of..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Dunkin Donut Philadelphia international B term rips of customer on DD perks they scan coupon and still charge full price at times serves bad coffee also staff has attitude and..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "They promised the job would be done in 48 hours but 4 months later we are dealing with Aspens aftermath of total incompetent people. All our drip edging needed replaced...causing..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."